Product Comparison: Monitor Audio Bronze 1 vs Monitor Audio Bronze 2
- Very good midrange and high end performance but lacks bass a little but then these are bookshelf sized speakers.
- I am surprised with sound, material, size and weight in this speaker. This is all at the highest level. Highly recommend.
- This sound is great for such a small speaker size.
- This is a compact speaker that does not take up much space in a small room.
- For such a small speaker, it has a heavy weight that will cause inconvenience when carrying it.
- The best bookshelf speaker on the market at this price. I use them as PC desktop speakers through a X7 Soundblaster amp/soundcard and what a rich, detailed sound.
- These speakers are the best for flat and even response and the size is perfect, and they are way loud!
- Very musical sound. Better for music than for home theater. Lower low frequency roll off than expected.
- High-frequencies were harsh and overly-pronounced, upper bass was boomy and inarticulate, and mid-range frequencies seemed stubbornly recessed.
- They have NO bass response. Treble is tinny and overwhelming. The cabinets are MDF covered in contact paper.
- Happy with the clean, crisp sound, with good heavy base.
- They sound fantastic. For their size they put out a fair amount of bass but it’s not a boomy bass.
- Well made, good sound, recommended. They look good, too.
- Wonderful sound quality from bookshelf speakers - hadn’t appreciated such quality could be obtained from speakers of this size!
- They have an open and clear sound stage in the mid range. The treble is crisp and detailed without being harsh and the bass goes low, really low.