Product Comparison: Edifier R2000DB vs Edifier R1700BT
- Build quality is awesome, nice weight and they look good.
- Taking them out of the box they had a nice weight to them and the fit and finish looked good.
- The build quality is flawless, each speaker is heavy and has enough weight so solidly sit on any surface without rattle.
- Remote - It's very small and very thin. I can see it getting lost very easily.
- These are heavy. If you are in an area where space is limited, you want to make sure these are on a steady surface.
- Records play crisp and clear and provide a really enjoyable listening experience.
- The important part - sound. They blew me away when I first set them up. They are bright, distortion free and have a surprising amount of bass.
- The sound is really very nice indeed all through the spectrum.
- The sound quality is so full, you can crank these loud and get so many crisp details from the lows without shaking the room.
- Very balanced sound, and I love being able to adjust the bass and treble.
- When I first took them out of the box, first impressions were great, excellent build quality on the two speakers with control dials that felt premium.
- The sound quality and bluetooth connection are both top notch.
- These are very attractive speakers and about as good a value as you are going to find.
- I like the controls on the side of the active speaker. It's nice to be able to turn up or down the tremble and bass when necessary.
- The speakers' Bluetooth light was blue when I was trying to connect, and nothing was plugged into the Line In while I was doing this.