Product Comparison: DALI Spektor 2 vs Wharfedale Diamond 220
- Arived promptly and the sound is excellent for the size - they get even better over the first few hours.
- Stunning sound for their size and price. Really well done.
- These are lighter than my previous set. More airy and tight.
- Very nice, compact speakers. Have brought a whole new dimension to my AV system compared with the Kef Concords these replaced.
- They take a little while to run-in but are perfect speakers for my home set-up. Compact - great little performers.
- These sound great. Sparkling upper trebles and crisp Bass.
- I have got to say that these speakers are excellent. Among the best I have ever heard. They add a smoothness and transparency to all genres of music.
- Lovely speakers, really rich warm sound, punchy bass when called for. Very solid construction.
- They do loose a little composure when i turn the volume all the way up.
- The sound quality wasn't as expected. The treble and mid-range were foggy and the bass not as well defined.
- Connections on the back feel good quality. I paired them with a set of Atacama stands and they look quite nice.
- High quality build and finish. Treble definition is outstanding.
- A magnificent sounding pair of speakers. Build quality is exquisite. They handle both vinyl and digital with equal clarity.
- The bass was strong and very present. Mid range was excellent, and overall they were very smooth warm from top to bottom.
- Warm, inviting mid-range and decent bass for a 5 1/4 inch woofer. It sounds bigger than its size would indicate.