Product Comparison: Plantronics Voyager Edge vs Jawbone ERA
- This headset comes with numerous attachments to help people find one that fits comfortably in/on their ear.
- I was very comfortable with the fit. Comfortable.
- The ERA is quite comfortable in my ear.
- The ear hook attachment is comfortable and, for me, makes the ERA feel more stable when in my ear.
- Comfort is an issue as well. I've tried the various in-ear adapters that come with the unit.
- It connected to my phone with no problem at all.
- Had zero issues with connecting and the range is good.
- I chose this device for the ability to connect to 2 phones at the same time.
- The Jawbone would lose connections and then get confused when re-pairing.
- ERA can't connect to website or phone app.
- Clear calls, no noise, long battery life.
- Battery life is good, no issues with updates.
- Battery life is just fine. Stand by is not bad.
- The Era has better battery life. The noise assassin is good feature.
- Had some issue with battery life being inconsistent.