Product Comparison: Jabra Stealth UC vs Plantronics Voyager 5200
- Setup is very easy. Comfortable for my ear.
- Small (about 2"or 5cm) long, and neat. Fits my ear well.
- It comes with a few in-ear rubber EarGel microphone covers for comfort.
- Seriously though, sound quality is excellent, and it's extremely comfortable as well.
- It's an excellent and comfortable little device that does exactly what it says it will.
- This Bluetooth headset is brilliant!
- Can use it with Bluetooth phones/iPads and any PC.
- Easy connect the headset to my smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Crystal-clear hands free calls and audio. Good connectivity.
- Sound is sharp and clear. Solid connect via Bluetooth!
- The battery lasted for 6 hours and took just under two hours to charge up again. Both just as advertised.
- Best pairing, great sound quality, fantastic battery!
- The battery life is excellent. I like it and recommend.
- It took just 2 hours to charge the battery on my PC, and the battery lasted for a full 6 hours which is pretty good.
- The only downside is that the battery doesn't last as long as any headsets I've owned in the past.