Product Comparison: Sony BDP-S6500 vs Sony BDP-S6700
- WiFi works fine and streaming quality is good. Overall I am happy with it so far.
- Not a bad player and the smart functionality is useful. 4k quality is awesome.
- Very good resolution Blu-ray player. I would recommend it. Just buy it and you can see 4k miracle!
- Very happy with the build in apps that come with it. Decent performance, like it.
- It started disconnecting from the wifi randomly. Sometimes it might stay connected for a few hours, others only 15 minutes or less. This requires unplugging the unit and plugging it back in to reset.
- Easy hookup with the HDMI port. Setup was super simple. Highly recommended!
- HDMI and Digital Coaxial Audio are perfect for my existing system. Fits well.
- Super easy to install, set up and activate. Only need to plug power cord into outlet, and hook HDMI cable to rear of DVD player.
- Granted, I haven't tried a physical disc (DVD or BluRay) but the picture quality via HDMI and sound quality via the Digital Coax has been good so far.