Product Comparison: Samsung UBD-M7500 vs Samsung UBD-M8500
- I just use it for playing DVDs. I knew that it didn’t have WIFI so you need an Ethernet connection to use it’s smart apps.
- Easy to set up - literally plug and go. No Wi-Fi and this is clearly stated in the description.
- This is an excellent HD ultra blue ray player, easy to use and fast to load.
- It is also smart and hooks up to internet via hardwire not Wi fi.
- It you want wi fi you need to go to next Samsung model up.
- Comfortable to hold in the hand & reasonably stylish too.
- Looks smart, decent remote and gives a fantastic picture with 4k discs and upscaled Blu-Rays.
- Top 4k picture quality good smart platform descent 4k player.
- Smart and easy to use, great apps and sleek looking.
- It’s super lightweight so may need an anchor! The touch switches give no haptic feedback so are perhaps TOO easy to use.
- As soon as I hooked up the HDMI cables to the Blue ray player, the TV automatically recognized the player and it was ready to go.
- Worked in conjunction with a Samsung 82" TV, Just remember which HDMI you connected it too and away you. Remote is easy to work.
- It performs well, with spectacular 4K HDR output of the discs support it.
- Does not come with HDMI cables nor digital audio cables. Cannot read international CDs nor is there an option to change it.
- Less than a year and now I have sound and no picture. Tried the hard reset and still no picture. With only a HDMI output jack this is now relegated to the trash.