Product Comparison: LG UBK80 vs LG UP970
- I just received this for Christmas and it was so easy to set up and the quality of picture is great.
- Fast load times and a great picture, I couldn't be happier.
- Picture is great on my new 4K TV with no compatibility problems (different brand).
- Very happy with this player, the crisp color is awesome.
- Very good 4k player, picture quality is excellent and hdr,3d are outstanding.
- Great 4K viewing from older dvd and flash drive files. Great 4K streaming from Netflix.
- I was also very pleasantly surprised by the upscaling. I was using a PS4, and the improvement there was also noticeable.
- The speed from loading is great and having Netflix and You tube as a steaming feature is a nice add.
- Works as expected. I like the LG product line.I especially like the upscaling feature.
- It was quite good at 3D playback on the PS4, but the improvement in playback for my rather large 3D bluray library is sometimes astonishing.
- The one draw back is the only two apps on it is Netflix and YouTube. My old Bluray player and Pandora, Hulu, Amazon and several others that would be nice to have here.
- I also love the Simplelink connection. the DVD player is tied into my entertainment center as well as the television.
- Connecting all my devices (4k blu Ray, ps4, atari) and the receiver to it was a breeze
- The other massive bonus for me is that this has dual hdmi out (which all decent uhd players should have).
- Amazing seamless connectivity to my LG OLeD TV. HDMI audio out works 100% with all discs (unlike Panasonic UB700).
- Outputs Atmos to my AVR as expected.