Product Comparison: JBL T450BT vs Sony MDR-XB550AP
- They have great sound and are light weight, they are a little tight even on my small head but they will give & shape over time!
- Excellent value for money, great sound quality & very light weight.
- Very good quality, despite the price and the light weight when you handle them, they don't feel like a fragile toy in your hands.
- Light on the head and ears deep in the sound and feel. And for this price. Impossible to moan.
- They are extremely light and have very good external noise cancelling.
- The bass doesn't get distorted even at full volume and they remain comfortable after hours on the ears.
- I like these headphones, the sound quality is fantastic and they look and feel great.
- It is light and sits well on head. It feels solid, and a good build
- Well built and great sound. The "moving parts" are well designed and constructed: rotating parts of the headphone.
- Love the slim design, the comfort for long sessions, and the sound quality, especially the extra deep bass.
- The ergonomics are great, they connect quickly, and have excellent range, even the on/off sounds were really well chose.
- Connection to Bluetooth was straightforward and the connection seems solid.
- Very good product for the price. Bass is awesome. Connectivity has been great so far with my iPhone 6 Plus.
- People have listened to music through these and are extremely impressed. Good sound reproduction at a great price!
- Very poor bass, headband ridiculously tight giving head pain within miniutes of use.
- With this product I was astounded on how clear the mid range was as the headphones do have good bass but it seems not at the expense of the other frequencies.
- The ability to answer a call simply by clicking on the inline remote and pause your music whilst speaking to the caller is a great bonus
- I play heavy metal music and from differing sub-genres from Symphonic to Gothic-Metal and the frequency response at this price is really effective.
- The ear cups have a 3d movement to them so in order to adjust to myriad of people whom have slightly differing ear shapes.
- So far so good. Comfortable to wear. Great BASS!!
- The battery life is excellent as I hear it does 11 hours without a charge, although I'm yet to exhaust a full charge.
- They fold up so storage is neat and the battery life seems really good.
- Battery life is about 2 or 3 days of regular use - have lasted me a week without charging sometimes.
- Really good battery life good quality sound when you have the headphones on anyone around you cant hear wht your playing.
- Love this product no complaints. Use daily and plemty of battery life.