Product Comparison: Audio-Technica AR3BTBK vs Audio-Technica SR5BTBK
- The headphones look great, they're durable, lightweight and relatively comfortable.
- The weight was so light, I almost forgot I was wearing them even after 3 hours.
- Very nice headphones. Lightweight, comfortable for long periods of time (I use them while I work, so 8 hours a day).
- Super lightweight and came fully charged. I wouldn’t want to get sweaty with these at the gym but they are great for studying in a coffee shop or the like.
- Nice set of headphones. Sound quality is outstanding. Lightweight and comfortable. Excellent.
- They are solidly built, as far as headphones go, and quite light.
- Beautiful construction; I can’t emphasize that enough. Small and light.
- They are really nice headphones. They are very light, they look good and appear to be well made.
- Super light. Super comfortable. Amazing sound quality. These headphones make Spotify streamed music sound like vinyl, and that's over Bluetooth!
- This on ear type headphone is really light weight, great to use while in lying position too with pillow under head.
- The bluetooth technology of pausing, advancing and changing the volume has worked flawlessly.
- The sound quality of the mic for phone calls has been good based on the people I've asked.
- I love the sleek, low profile/minimalistic design of the headphones and the gold accent gives them a nice touch.
- They are comfy, store easily, great sound, and though they arent noise cancelling everything outside is muted
- Sound isolation isn't great, so be careful how high you crank them, people around you will definitely be able to hear it!
- The Bluetooth is easy to set up and pair with a first device (especially if you read the instructions).
- Pairing is fast and easy. The ATs search for a device each time they are turned on.
- ATs can remember 8 devices. When you power on the ATs they pair to the last device within a few seconds.
- Best external microphone ever. No fast forward/reverse but everything else worked well. My callers could not tell I was using a mike on a cord.
- 38 hours of battery life. Very light, good looking design. The bluetooth range is pretty good compared to other headphones.
- The battery is more than sufficient to get you through a week or light listening, or a couple days of heavy/prolonged use.
- Battery lasts a long time, one charge usually lasts me almost a full work week.
- The battery life has been amazing. I use them daily for both phone calls and music and the headphones have lasted at least a couple weeks on a charge at 1-2 hours use per day.
- The battery life is wonderful, lasting a few weeks listening to a few hours each day, which is just great.
- Battery life is solid, and quality wise they feel pretty good. Comfort is also excellent.
- Battery life is phenomenal. I get at least 20 hours of use before charging; haven't even had it discharge completely. Far exceeds my wildest expectations.
- The battery has lasted all week with almost constant use in my workplace.
- I'm impressed by the battery life and the sound quality over Bluetooth connection.
- Battery life is excellent. My phone reads the battery, and it's always at 90 or 100%.
- This is one of the best headphones at an amazing price. The quality is awesome and the battery life is crazy long.