Product Comparison: Microsoft Surface Pen 3 vs Microsoft Surface Pen
- The pen sensitivity is great and has a slight texture on the tip to make it feel a bit more like a ballpoint pen or pencil hybrid.
- The pen itself is great, the nib is amazing.
- Looks great, works perfectly.
- This is a good quality product, which linked to my Surface very easily.
- It has a very precise nib, and is great for handwriting on screen.
- If I had to pick one niggle about the pen it would be with the tip that comes with it.
- Generally feel comfortable in the hand, although takes a little bit of getting used to after switching from paper.
- There's some pressure sensitivity depending on the program you're using the pen with.
- The pen comes with several tips to choose from, to which the only difference I've noticed with them is the amount of friction between the tip and the surface.
- Easy to use, it feels like the usual pen to the grip and it has made my life easier at work.
- The pen itself is brilliant, comfortable to hold with a realistic writing feel, and excellent functionality when paired with the Surface Pro 4.