Product Comparison: Dell PN556W vs Dell PN579X
- Pressure sensitivity is fantastic, and totally blew away my expectations.
- Its tip doesn't "click" which is superb as it doesn't make annoying noises when I write.
- It is pressure-sensitive so I can choose to write with fine, thin strokes or thick ones.
- It hovers and writes precisely on places I intend it to.
- The pen worked great on the screen and produced fine crisp lines.
- This pen has a very nice style. Amazing nib quality.
- Good product and works as expected. Nib made of great material.
- Very comfortable to hold. The tip is responsive and works as expected.
- It is light enough and its design is great - making it comfortable to hold.
- I bought this to use on my HP Spectre x360. It works great! Notes in a briefing or class are simple.
- It works great when it works. It responds well to pressure.
- Looks okay. Nice heft. Buttons are fairly intuitive.
- The stylus feels a bit insubstantial in hand.
- The battery lasts an amazingly long time.
- Precise and easy to handle. Product works really well.
- It is very nice to write with and feels great in my hand.
- The pen works well with my Samsung Note 9. Great connection.
- Only problem is you can easily click the button on the shaft.