Product Comparison: Adonit Ink Pro vs Microsoft Surface Pen
- The pen gives great control. It really feels like the real thing.
- Pen looks good, the charging station is really convenient. Great nib.
- The pen fits well in the hand, writes precisely.
- The nib is fairly hard slippery plastic. Not the best.
- The only problem is the default nib. It's hard plastic with little give.
- If I had to pick one niggle about the pen it would be with the tip that comes with it.
- The quality is top, the magnetic charging station looks great and holds the pen very firmly.
- The connection via Bluetooth is made within 1 minute.
- A microphone, which works very well and neatly, is integrated in the pen.
- The pen can be paired without problems via Bluetooth, is immediately recognized and is ready to work.
- Doesn't work for drawing in Windows white board, which is the one thing I bought it for.