Product Comparison: Adonit Dash 3 vs Adonit Pixel
- I absolutely love this pen. It's wight and smooth tip makes writing easy and neat.
- My only concern before buying was that the tip would be too large but all’s well.
- My Dash 3 is almost perfectly alligned with the tip of the stylus! I’m very pleased with this product. I use it on the app procreate to draw by the way.
- I have gone through many stylus as my iPad is not pencil compatible. This is by far the best!!!
- It has a super fine tip and is really easy to use. Its really sturdy and doesn't feel flimsy.
- The battery lasts all day on 30min charge. The charger is pretty neat.
- The magnet that holds the pen to the charger is strong, clicks into proper place easily.
- Love it! I've been using it for about two weeks now and it works very well. Charges quickly and the battery life lasts long.
- I like that you can click it to turn it off to save battery life. The battery stays for a long time. Basically satisfied with the product.
- Easy to charge and has a very long battery life. I use it mostly to draw on my iPad and it is very accurate and has nearly no lag which makes it perfect for that.