Product Comparison: Samsung 960 EVO (MZ-V6E500BW) vs Samsung 970 EVO
- The only thing I can objectively tell is different than my prior ssd is I can move and delete huge files instantly.
- It is very effective and fast for me coz i rec 4K video.
- Better then expected! Very high speed!
- I had processed a batch of photos with the old drive and it had taken roughly 5 minutes to finish. I processed the same batch with the 970 EVO and it blew my mind, 45 seconds from import to batch adjustment and export.
- If you're a gamer or just average user, just buy a regular SSD. Trust me.
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers. Superb SSD!
- Can't beat the speed of the nvme interface. Fastest i/o currently available.
- I would definitely recommend this product as Samsung has an excellent reputation in solid state memory and the upgrade is well worth it if you have an M.2 NVMe socket available.
- The 970 Pro has no components on the back side of the card, so it should fit in even the lowest-clearance applications
- You can benchmark all you want, but there is 0 perceivable difference between an NVMe and a Sata3 SSD.