Product Comparison: Crucial MX300 vs Crucial BX300
About the Product
Increase the speed, durability and efficiency of your system for years to come with the Crucial MX300 SSD. Boot up in seconds and fly through the most demanding applications with an SSD that fuses the latest 3 D NAND flash technology with the proven success of previous MX-series SSDs. Your storage drive isn’t just a container, it’s the engine that loads and saves everything you do and use. Get more out of your computer by boosting nearly every aspect of performance.
Ever wonder why your phone works as soon as you push a button, yet your computer takes forever? The reason is simple: Your phone runs on flash memory technology, while your computer runs on an outdated hard drive. It’s possible – in fact, it’s easy – to get the same near-instant speed you expect from your phone out of your computer. Upgrading to the Crucial BX300 SSD is perhaps the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. When we say it’s easy, here’s what we mean.
What customers say about "Key Specs"
Crucial MX300 SSD Drive
- Can't beat this for it's speed and capacity at this price.
- I bought a small capacity 275GB drive because I needed it to run software not store data. I use my old drive in an external drive bay for storage.
- What a huge speed and performance improvement over the old HDD.. Truly amazed.
- Since install it’s been an immediate and huge improvement with Read and write speeds 4x faster according to speed tests! Been working great and have no complaints. Would recommend!
- The read and write speeds are more than satisfying. I am running this as an audio library drive for Kontakt and Maschine. Works excellent. No problems.
- The only reason I gave this two stars, is that most people wouldn't actually see this performance drop. It's really specific to a large writes.
Size & Weight
Memory Chip Type
AES 256-bit, TCG Opal, IEEE-1667
Instantly improve system performance, Entrust your files to a drive that lasts, Keep your system cool
Multistep Data Integrity Algorithm, Thermal Monitoring, SLC Write Acceleration, Active Garbage Collection, Trim Support, Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology (SMART), Error Correction Code (ECC), Device Sleep extreme low power mode (DEVSLP), Includes activation key for Acronis® True Image™ HD software for easy data migration
What customers say about "Features"
Crucial MX300 SSD Drive
- This drive is somewhat lighter than the drive it replaced and the form factor is virtually identical.
- I used it to upgrade an old laptop & the form factor was perfect. It fit the HD compartment exactly as it should.
- Running it at Sata 3 GB/s & working smoothly so far.
- These drives utilize Micron 3D-Nand technology and have extremely fast upload/download transfer rates. They are extremely reliable and are priced substantially lower than other manufacturers.
- Acronis cloning was a bit of a pain. Took too much time to clone but after a 3 hours of troubleshooting I managed to clone my Windows 10 installation successfully.
Warranty / Certifications
CE, FCC, BSMI, C-Tick, VCCI, Kcc, RoHS, China RoHS, WEEE, TUV, UL
CE, FCC, BSMI, C-Tick, VCCI, KCC RRL, RoHS, WEEE, TUV, UL, IC