Product Comparison: Crucial MX300 vs Crucial BX300
- Can't beat this for it's speed and capacity at this price.
- I bought a small capacity 275GB drive because I needed it to run software not store data. I use my old drive in an external drive bay for storage.
- What a huge speed and performance improvement over the old HDD.. Truly amazed.
- Since install it’s been an immediate and huge improvement with Read and write speeds 4x faster according to speed tests! Been working great and have no complaints. Would recommend!
- The only reason I gave this two stars, is that most people wouldn't actually see this performance drop. It's really specific to a large writes.
- The difference in speed is amazing.
- Easy to install, works perfectly. I'm a gamer and it's worked well for speeding up load times.
- Crucial SSD drives have comparable speed to Samsung and OWC SSD drives.
- This drive is somewhat lighter than the drive it replaced and the form factor is virtually identical.
- I used it to upgrade an old laptop & the form factor was perfect. It fit the HD compartment exactly as it should.
- Running it at Sata 3 GB/s & working smoothly so far.
- These drives utilize Micron 3D-Nand technology and have extremely fast upload/download transfer rates. They are extremely reliable and are priced substantially lower than other manufacturers.
- Acronis cloning was a bit of a pain. Took too much time to clone but after a 3 hours of troubleshooting I managed to clone my Windows 10 installation successfully.
- I use external RAIDs for all data and dual external backup drives with all but real time backup with Carbon Copy Cloner.
- Installation was easy using Crucial's videos.