Product Comparison: Sony IER-Z1R vs Campfire Audio Solaris
- The sound is extremely wide, three-dimensional, and immersive.
- This is a hybrid done correctly! Good sound!
- Exceptional good and I have heard them all. Perfect sound.
- Nice sound stage, very good build quality.
- IER-Z1R sound very clean, details, organic and dynamic.
- Perfectly balanced, not overpowering lows! Good sound.
- The mids, are extremely well resolved and balanced.
- The highs opened up and brought the music to life with an airy transparent well resolved clarity.
- Fantastic sound and well made. I like it.
- The music was slightly bass heavy. The sound was overall a bit muddy.
- With either the foam or silicone tips they fit well in the ear.
- The faux dark brown leather case is a good size and is padded with synthetic sheep wool for added protection.
- My impression is this cable emphasises the bass. Good quality of this item.
- Soundstage is good both in width and depth. Fits my ears well.
- The iems are very large. The nozzles are longer than most.