Product Comparison: Fiio FA9 vs Fiio FH7
- First IEM ever had. Amazing sound.
- Both standard and balanced outputs sound amazing though.
- The treble isn't too high (which I have that problem with the S8Z) and sounds good.
- The sound quality is superb. I like it and recommend.
- Excellent product sound superb when connected to a external DAC.
- A wonderful and amazing sound from an extremely comfortable pair of IEMs.
- Sound quality is very nice, bass is good.
- I like the dynamics. Treble is nice and bright without being too tiring.
- These are so comfortable, that today for example, I wore them for seven hours.
- These fit so perfect and sounds so clear.
- It's very comfortable. Worth every penny!
- Soundstage is very wide and imaging is amazing. Using with balanced cable. Very comfortable.
- Nicely enough, they fit perfectly. Would recommend.
- Quality in-ear monitors. Comes with a variety replaceable tips which makes it easy to find your fit so it does not fall out of your ears.
- Has replaceable filters to boost bass or highs I which is a nice touch.
- Exceptional earphones. Excellent build quality, extremely comfortable, very detailed exceptional sound quality.
- The FH7 is well built and comes with lots of extra. Cable is top notch, and so is the fit and build of these IEMs.
- Returned due to being uncomfortable. The cable is heavy and the insertion too shallow.