Product Comparison: Lowepro Photo Hatchback BP 150 AW II vs Lowepro Photo Hatchback BP 250 AW II
- Smart design keeps your most valuable gear well protected. I've gone hiking in some pretty moderate rain and the water seems to bead off.
- Great size for the day at a great price. I love that the camera pocket zips from the inside.
- You can fit enough food in the inner compartment, and a light jacket too. It also has a zipped pocket for your valuables and a small keychain.
- The camera compartment can be customized and has good padding that gives me more protection.
- On some of the camera dividers, the stitching came right off, exposing the innards of the padding.
- There are two water bottle sleeves that can take a slimmer bottle (think 24-26 oz. bottle for a bike, not a wide Nalgene for camping).
- I appreciate the water bottle pouches on both sides, nice and stretchy and seems to keep things secure.
- I can fit my water bottle in one side pocket and the amazon basics tripod in the other.