Product Comparison: Plantronics M70 vs Plantronics M90
- No background noise, no interference, just clear voices only could be heard.
- The sound quality is great, I can hear the other person very clearly and everyone hear very clearly me too.
- This one fit on my ear so сomfortable and you also get about eleven hours talk time which is great.
- After a few weeks, we started getting terrible LOUD high pitched scratchy white noise interference that actually causes pain in the ears.
- It's not made to be used in noisy environments as its not in ear and the noise will cover the voice of the other part and the other part will receive the noise amplificated.
- Very easy to pair. I was able to easily pair this with my laptop and my desk phone and it's work great.
- The controls are easy and flexible, a point that often gets too little attention.
- The sound quality is very good and I like that it has seperate controls for power, volume, and call answering.
- Takes a second or so after hitting the answer button to actually answer incoming calls.
- Volume is not loud enough on calls. I find myself trying to turn up the volume when I am on a call, but I have reached the highest level and it isn't enough.
- Battery charge pretty good - hasn't run out on me yet, but I do keep it topped up regularly.
- The battery last few days with moderate usage and it charges very quickly, usually I put on charge for about 20 or 30 minutes.
- The battery life is a true 11 hours, and to-date, I have never run out of battery during a long day even.
- Battery life says 11 hours which I think is a serious exaggeration - I don't use mine that often, but would say I only get 2 hours.
- After months of use it has already stopped charging!