Product Comparison: Plantronics Explorer 80 vs Plantronics Explorer 110
- It's lightweight, good sound quality and good battery life.
- The sound quality is good, on both sides. Even in reasonably noisy places.
- I’ve been impressed. It’s really good for one in its price range, hands down beats the cheaper ones I’ve bought.
- Great battery life, music quality is pretty good through it.
- It picks up high pitched noises a bit too well.
- It “drops off” the Bluetooth pretty rarely, and most of the time reconnects itself instantly.
- Great quality. It connects really easy and the sound is clear and quite loud.
- It fits my ears really well. Amazing quality.
- Up to 2 devices connected and so far quickest pairing 0.5sec or so.
- Very quiet with full volume. Poor sound.
- It charges quite fast and it says the battery lasts for 11 hours when fully charged.
- It is elegant and stylish and discreet. Great battery.
- It does everything I need bluetooth-wise and the battery lasts.
- Good quality and good battery life. I recommend it.
- Only downside is USB B type charging slot.