Product Comparison: Ricoh WG-60 vs Olympus TG-6
- It does a good job and easy to carry in my pocket.
- It’s small enough to carry while swimming and easy to adjust the settings while in the water.
- It is lightweight, simple, modern and at the same time so ingenious and robust.
- The device is quite light, very small.
- Excellent size for travel.
- I needed a pocket-sized camera that could handle sand, water, and everyday situations. I have 2 small kids and those are the environments I'm in.
- Macro is exceptional and underwater photos are very strong - easily the best among other compact UW cameras.
- Light weight and easy to use this camera is ideal for family trips. It works very well underwater and takes impressive video as well.
- I purchased this for a trip thinking it would be perfect because of the compact size and the zoom and i do really happy.
- It's compact and handy - you should always carry it with you and you won't miss a shot, take quick shots faster than your cell phone.
- Heavy duty and it works excellent for me.
- Solid build, nice photos.
- The camera works well and takes very good pictures.
- It was easy to use and took great photos.
- Extremely disappointed. The image quality was awful.
- Takes good high quality images for a 12 MP compact. Pictures are bright and performance in lowlight is very good.
- Image quality like my iPhone, but it’s waterproof, tough as nails, & has a killer macro mode!
- I would say the image quality is about the same as my iPhone, but it does have an outstanding macro setting for closeups of insects and such.
- The quality of the macro photography image with Olympus TG-6 is exceptional.
- Yes, it’s waterproof. However, image quality leaves something to be desired.
- The image quality is good for the scene anyway. Great screen.
- The screen is crisp and bright and can be seen is almost any light.
- The rear screen is bright enough to allow this giving a good preview of the final shot even against the light.
- The LCD screen is crystal clear.
- Nice camera. Great screen.
- The screen is much improved which in some ways is minor, but it really does help with exposure compensation and seeing if your shot turned out.
- Excellent display, which is clearly visible under water, I highly recommend!
- Good screen size and resolution, I really liked it! Very comfortable to dive with it.
- Build quality is good, great screen, great photos, beautiful design and lightweight.
- I am pleased with the purchase, everything is good in this camera: screen, photo quality, compactness, protection!
- Love this camera! Sturdy and waterproof.
- Very rugged and good for outdoors.
- Very simple to use, great build quality.
- Compact and sturdy. Works well in dusty and cold weather conditions.
- Well build camera. The water resistance is top notch.
- I like it so much it because the color in RED and water proof that can dive till 50ft deep.
- I love the point and shoot waterproof camera’s to bring to the beach for sand and water photos of family. Places I would never bring the iPhone or DSLR.
- As described. Will do business again! Really sturdy & waterproof. Use every weekend on kayaking trips.
- This camera is waterproof to 50 feet and shock-proof from a height 7 feet. I have tested it under water, taking pictures in tide pools and filming in a rushing river.
- It's waterproof - it really can be wetted or submerged, take pictures underwater, works in the rain, works if you drop your coffee on it, it works!
- Data transfer via USB cable is fast enough.
- I like that I can transfer the image through the HDMI cable to the TV.
- It is possible to connect only via cable.
- There is no Wi-Fi or any other wireless connection.
- Limited number of possible connections.
- The camera is equipped with wifi, gps, it's very cool, it's just really cool camera.
- The connection with wi-fi is excellent, there are no disconnects, gps works well, I am very pleased with the purchase.
- GPS finds a location quickly enough, wi-fi is stable, excellent proof indicators.
- GPS works great, very compact camera, which is fun to swim and take wonderful pictures.
- Awful wi-fi connection, every minute disconnect, just outrageous, very dissapointed.
- Battery life s about 3 days constant use with a full charge.
- Excellent battery life.
- The battery lasted the whole day, which made me happy.
- A fairly large number of shots can be taken on a single charge.
- After a month, the battery began to discharge in a matter of minutes.
- Battery life is excellent, and the GPS works well, even if a little slow to hook up at first.
- The battery life is excellent on it. I haven't had any issues with the wifi but I honestly have hardly used either.
- Easy to operate, quick to respond, long battery life, even had sound from under the water!
- The battery door and tripod mount are located next to each other...so if you need to switch batteries, you'll also need to remove your quick release mount which is a bit annoying.
- It would be better if it came with an extra battery and external charger, as well as a case.