Product Comparison: Wacom Bamboo Fineline 3 vs Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
- This is a very useful Stylus, which I am using with my iPhone 7 Plus. Works perfect!
- Feeling very much like an ordinary pen, I have pressure sensitivity and accuracy.
- This pen is the first one which doesn't cause any problems, you are simply writing or drawing like on paper.
- The main functionality for me for this is note-taking. Unfortunately, I have not had much joy using the stylus.
- It didn't work on my iPhone 6 s plus as expected. The palm rejection was not working.
- Battery lasts well in spite of the fact often I forget to turn it off.
- Ipad is now a real notepad for me. Many thanks to the Wacom team who designed it.
- I could pair it with apps via Bluetooth as well and pressure sensitivity worked with Adobe Sketch.
- The lag between writing and the appearance of a line is so awful it looks like a kids scrawl.
- The pen isn't compatible with any android devices.