Product Comparison: Adonit Jot Pro 4 vs Adonit Jot Mini
- Very smooth stylus with a good weight. Love it!
- Works perfectly. Great for draw.
- It's high quality stylus for note taking!
- It is unresponsive, it is unpredictable what actually ends up at the screen.
- The pen worked great for about a week before the touch screen started to have difficulty registering it.
- Works really well. Great material of tip.
- Its great and is invaluable for small icons on the tablet.
- It fits nicely in my hand for writing and once used to it feels like writing with pen and paper.
- Works fantastic and precision is spot on.
- It will scratch plastic screen covers.
- The stylus has a nice weighty feel in my hand and it has pinpoint accuracy. Great product.
- This stylus pen is accurate, and one advantage of using this is you do not need to press hard for the screen to feel the pen.
- Purchased this for note taking on iPad and / or Pixel 3 phone. In both cases there was a noticeable lag.
- Very small, and the aluminium construction is very nice.
- Excellent stylus. I am using it for my iPad and Lenovo 3 14".
- It's actually a really great product. It works well!
- Very well made stylus with a solid feel.
- This is a great product, works perfectly on my iPad Pro.