Product Comparison: Lexar Professional 1000x vs Lexar Professional 2000x
- Very pleased with it; sequential read/write speeds exceeds the advertised values.
- They are the best speed at 150MB for my Nikon D810 and I shoot in RAW to.
- Great performance in handling large file sizes to 6K and 4K images.
- The speeds and performance worked perfectly.
- The card works without any problems, it is noticeably quicker to write than other SDHC cards I have tried.
- Have used these for a long time. Great speeds.
- This was my first time getting a faster memory card and I was impressed by how quickly files can transfer from the card to my mac.
- Speeds and capacity are excellent. Great card.
- Extremely fast and good quality - perfect storage for my Fujifilm X100F.
- The data transfer rates are quick, but aren't going to work miracles.
- Excellent writing and transfer speed.
- Great speeds and very respectable price. Cards speeds are 150R and 90W.
- The video plays back nice and smoothly and we got a good few hours worth of footage on the card without needing to worry about running out of space.
- It works flawlessly and obviously very very much faster than the Class 10 U1 cards that I otherwise use.
- This is a blazingly fast card, it handles my X Pro 2 RAW files, very swiftly indeed.
- I get no buffering issues with shooting bursts.
- This doesn't work with all cameras.