Product Comparison: RAVPower RP-PB41 vs Anker PowerCore 26800
- It has a massive 26800mAh capacity and is very well made.
- Enough power for most needs, this comes with 2 different length micro USB leads. Great capacity.
- The power bank is quite large and heavy I had expected it since it has a large capacity.
- The capacity of this battery is huge. Great power bank.
- Useful light up indicators. Amazing initial battery life.
- It's a perfect size for just slipping it into your pocket.
- It’s a good size and weight to carry.
- Not as heavy or as large as I was expecting-very easy to carry in a small backpack or messenger style handbag.
- Good design. Small size. Highly recommend.
- The size is within the limits allowed in the hand luggage.
- There are 3 fast-charge USB slots and it comes with a couple cables to recharge the unit itself and one to use with one of your devices. Amazing power bank.
- You'll get 5-6 full charges for an iPhone/Samsung in general.
- This has an on button at the top with 4 blue LED lights, you can just plug in and away you go.
- Input is good at 5V/2.1A max, so charging time for this device is kept down to around 15 hours with the micro USB socket.
- Output is great, it has 3 iSmart 2.0 USB-A ports 5V/2.4A maximum each, or a combined total of 5.5A.