Product Comparison: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H3 ANC vs Bose QuietComfort 20
- The cables are thick, good quality. Good for me.
- I can wear them for hours without any problem. They're perfect for long trips. Good cable of this.
- Wonderful headset with great cable length.
- Cable length is 1.2m, I like this, comfortable.
- The cable is a big thick and they can feel big in your pocket.
- Natural sound signature. The noise cancelling is perfect.
- Lots of eartips. The bass is weighty and rich.
- Great with comply foam earplug. I recommend.
- The noise cancelling is pretty effective. Decent sound.
- The noise cancellation isn’t bad, but the amount of noise the wires make this absolutely useless.
- The buds are comfortable and can be worn for 10 hours + with no discomfort caused.
- The noise cancelling is world class, the sound is good.
- Solid earphones with great noise cancelling.
- In terms of noise cancelling, I was pleasantly surprised. Perfect product.
- The noise cancelling unit will run out of battery if you don't explicitly switch it off after every listen.