Product Comparison: Sony MDR-AS200 vs Sony MDR-AS210
- Comfortable to wear and great sound. Very happy with these headphones.
- Great value for money and good sound quality.
- Great quality, well rounded sound.
- Sound quality is better than expected.
- They are comfortable. The sound quality is pretty decent.
- The sound quality is very good and clear, even when sweaty.
- The bass is right and it blocks out a good whack of background noise very well.
- These have a crisp sound. Highly recommend.
- Sound quality is fantastic. Great earphones.
- They don't fall off or move around, whatever you are doing in your sport.
- They don't get clogged up with sweat after twenty minutes or so of high intensity training, and most importantly.
- Very good fit. Stay on the ears very well.
- It fits any ear type comfortably.
- Not as comfortable in the ear as other brands.
- These earphones have good sound quality and very importantly, they stay in when I do even extreme exercise.
- The fit is very good and with the extra clip you can clip them to the neck hem of a shirt.
- Sounds excellent, they are perfect when I am running and at the gym.