Patented carrying frame evenly distributes the weight, thus significantly reducing the pressure on your back and spine. With the correct adjustment of the thick-padded straps, a vacuum cleaner will be almost unnoticeable on your back.
The nozzle storage lockers might be inconvenient for users.
The Karcher professional vacuum cleaner is made specifically for commercial use. It can easily deal with everyday cleanups of large areas, and the vacuuming process won't take long. It is in high demand among well-known cleaning companies, which speaks a lot about its quality.
AC (15-meter power cord)
5-liter tank or changeable paper bags
Washable nylon filter
1.5-m hose, Telescopic wand, Multi-floor brush, Upholstery tool, Crevice tool
Patented carrying frame with Air Stream Comfort system padding, Adjustable straps, On-board tool storage
The 18-meter power cord along with a 1.5-meter flexible hose provides excellent mobility and allows using the device comfortably without an extension cord even if the plug is quite far away.
A double-bend wand is less practical then telescopic wands.
This vacuum cleaner is praised for its high-quality and durable motor. For sure, it will serve you for many years to come. Also, it has an airflow capacity of 173 cu. meters per hour, which gives you an opportunity to dust off up to 250 square meters in an hour.
AC (18-meter power cord)
1.5-m hose, Double-bend wand, Multi-floor brush, Upholstery tool, Crevice tool, Soft dusting brush
Adjustable straps, On-board tool storage
You can choose between 2 power modes for your needs. The remote with the control buttons can be attached to your belt so that you could quickly switch the modes and turn the device off.
Batteries do not come in the set.
The Makita Cordless vacuum cleaner will become an irreplaceable device in every house. Powered by two 18 V batteries, it guarantees an impressive suction power and remarkable time of the autonomous work. It enables cleaning of large spaces without a need to stop for recharging.
2 x 18 V rechargeable batteries (Up to 90 minutes)
2-litre reusable bag
1.5-m hose, Telescopic wand, Multi-floor brush, Flexible rubber nozzle
LED job light, 2 power modes, Adjustable straps, On-board tool storage
The included reusable bag boasts an extremely high capacity of 7.5 litres, which is very useful when cleaning large areas. You won't have to stop for emptying or replacing the bag.
The power cord could be longer.
Thanks to the powerful 1400-W motor and a great number of additional nozzles, this vac can clean not only floors but also furniture, walls, and even ceilings. Plus, the "Blower mode" allows blowing leaves and other small debris efficiently.
AC (0.5-meter power cord)
7.5-litre reusable bag
1.5-m hose, Telescopic wand, Air powered turbo brush, Multi-floor brush, Dusting brush, Crevice tool, Pet hair remover, 3 blowing attachments
Blower mode, Adjustable straps, On-board tool storage
This model produces incredibly low noise, that's why it won't annoy you during long cleanups. This vacuum is especially handy for cleaning offices during working hours. It won't disturb people around you.
A rather short hose.
Affordable, practical, and functional - these words describe this Hoover Commercial vacuum cleaner perfectly. After purchasing it, the cleaning process won't seem so tiresome any more.
AC (7-meter power cord)
12 x 2-litre paper bags
1-m hose, Telescopic wand, Multi-floor brush, Crevice tool, Triangle furniture nozzle, Soft dusting brush
Adjustable straps, On-board tool storage
The Best Option for Long Cleaning
If you are searching for a device that can deal with day-to-day cleaning of large areas, then this option may be just for you. The Karcher Professional Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is a great choice for a commercial use. It can easily handle the cleaning of tight places and even upholstery thanks to different nozzles supplied in the kit.
Fitted with a washable nylon filter, it makes the air fresh and dust-free after each cleanup. The device uses a 5-litre tank and has changeable paper bags as well.
Completed with thick adjustable straps, this backpack vacuum cleaner will comfortably fit users of any height and body build. Meanwhile, the patented carrying frame will help evenly distribute the vac weight, taking the load off your back. Moreover, the Air Stream Comfort system padding will protect you from the unwanted vibrations and overheating. However, the main advantage of this cleaner is that it has a long 15-meter power cord, which doesn’t limit your motion during cleanups. It also has a decent motor with 800 Watts of power.
Excellent Mobility for Your Convenience
The V-TUF Industrial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is a perfect choice if you need a powerful tool to use in hard-to-reach areas. This hoover combines simple yet comfortable design and is very easy to handle. The 5-litre tank is perfectly suitable for long cleanups because you won’t have to constantly stop and empty it.
The vac comes with a double-bend wand, which sometimes might seem a little less practical than telescopic wands. Yet, featuring the set of a few additional brushes, this vac will be able to easily clean different surfaces. Also, this model is fitted with reusable washable filters, which allows you to save a lot of money in the long run.
This backpack vacuum is equipped with a powerful Italian 1000-W motor which ensures efficient cleaning. Boasting a high airflow capacity, this cleaner will dust off large areas within an impressively short amount of time. Still, it is fairly quiet. Coming with an 18-meter power cord, this device gives you an opportunity to freely move around, even if the plug is quite far away.
In conclusion, we can say that the V-TUF Industrial Vacuum is a must-have thing for efficient cleaning of some spacious commercial facilities. This backpack cleaner is rather lightweight and easy in use.
|Last updated price||$0.00|
|Stock||May be out of stock|
Long Autonomous Work
The Makita cordless backpack vacuum Makita is a versatile device that can manage simple house tasks and be of great use in repairing jobs. The brushless motor provides a strong suction power and allows the vacuum cleaner to work autonomously for quite a long time. Equipped with two 18V rechargeable batteries, this handy appliance has a runtime of up to 90 minutes. This allows you to clean large areas without breaks for charging. Needless to say, this model is a great option for cleaning places without plugs nearby.
This vacuum cleaner comes with the control unit that can be easily attached to your belt. You can choose between two different power modes depending on how dirty your place is. Also, it is fitted with a LED light which can be quite handy when cleaning poorly-lit areas. Another benefit of this model is a HEPA filter that captures all the tiny dust particles. By the way, all trapped dirt is kept in a 2-litre reusable bag. The backpack vacuum comes with two adjustable straps helping reduce the hand fatigue and the waist belt that firmly secures the cleaner.
All in all, the Makita vacuum cleaner is easy to use and it can become a great solution for cleaning extremely dirty and hard-to-get places.
Atrix International VACBP2
Powerful Appliance for Various Surfaces
If you have to frequently perform cleaning of different areas, the Atrix Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is the right device for you. With the 1400 W motor, this powerful appliance will clean everything without any effort. The functionality of this hoover is fairly impressive, as the vac features numerous brushes to help you achieve perfect cleaning results. Also, it has a helpful telescopic wand that can reach above-the-floor areas.
We would like to note that the Atrix hoover can double as a blower, so you will be able to get rid of leaves and other rubbish in your garden as well. The blower adapter and 3 blowing attachments come already included in the set.
Equipped with HEPA filter, this backpack vacuum cleaner provides an ultra-fine filtration. It picks up even the smallest dust particles and allergens thanks to the 4-stage high-efficiency filtration. We also want to mention that this wearable vacuum comes with a 7.5-litre reusable bag, which is extremely convenient for cleaning huge areas. Moreover, thanks to the flexible straps, this vac is extremely easy to carry around.
|Last updated price||$0.00|
|Stock||May be out of stock|
AspiroBag JL-B4001 A
Hygienic and Quiet Vac for Home Use
One of the best backpack vacs for home use is the AspiroBag vacuum cleaner. This light hoover will become an irreplaceable appliance if you need to clean tight spaces. It is compact, lightweight, and easy to use. The well-thought-out bold design makes wearing this vac almost effortless thanks to the adjustable back and stomach straps. Also, it has a decent 7-meter power cord that will be just enough for you to move freely around your house without using an extension cable. In addition, this model comes with an ergonomic on-board tool storage. The handle has an on/off switch for more comfortable use.
Fitted with an 800-W motor, the AspiroBag cleaner is powerful yet reasonably quiet. So, this vac will allow you to clean your flat or house without disturbing other family members. Equipped with a telescopic wand and numerous special cleaning tools and brushes, it can clean almost anywhere. Additionally, this hoover comes with twelve 2-litre paper bags, which make it more hygienic due to the fact that all the dust will be reliably kept in sealed bags.
|Last updated price||£105.65|
What Is a Backpack Vacuum?
You have probably guessed what backpack vacuums are. As the name suggests, these are specifically designed vacuum cleaners that are worn over your back when in use, just like an ordinary backpack. With such a great number of vacuum types represented on the market, why might you need this one? Well, these vacs are appliances originally meant for commercial use and will become a great purchase for cleaning companies to provide professional cleaning services as well as for entrepreneurs who need to keep their working premises clean and neat.
Backpack vacuums have a number of features that make their use extremely convenient for commercial and industrial cleaning purposes. First of all, they boast better manoeuvrability than upright vacuums due to better ergonomics since you don't have to push or drag the unit itself. They ensure a more natural position of an operator that prevents vacs from tipping over or tangling in power cords. Thus, cleaning narrow hallways and hard-to-reach places like stairs, corners, and tricky crevices becomes the easiest thing ever. Secondly, backpack models have longer power cords than the ones for home use, so, you'll be able to clean larger premises without using an extension cord or constantly looking for a socket. Look through our backpack vacuum reviews, find out more about these appliances and choose the one to meet your commercial needs.
Heavy-duty floor polishers are other devices for commercial use that can help you keep uncarpeted floors in a brand new condition. And if you are into modern technologies, you might be interested in robotic vacuums that will literally do all floor cleaning job for you.
What Features to Compare
When it comes to choosing a backpack vacuum, one of the first things you want to pay your attention to is its performance that is determined by the unit type, motor power, and dustbin capacity.
- The majority of backpack vacuums are of the corded type which means they are connected to a constant power source so that you can spend as much time on floor cleaning as you need. Moreover, backpack models are usually equipped with long power cords to allow you to handle large premises with ease without using lengthy tangling extension cords.
- As it has been mentioned, backpack vacuums are mainly aimed for commercial use, so, they usually boast high motor power. Of course, it varies from model to model, but in general, the power of 10-12 Amps is enough to handle heavy-duty floor cleaning tasks. If you’re looking for a model for home use or small office, 8-9 Amps power will do for your needs.
- The dustbin capacity determines how long you can use your vacuum before changing the bin. The larger the capacity is, the less frequently you’ll need to replace paper bags in bins.
Attachments are worth your consideration too since they define the functionality of the vacuum you choose. There is no need to explain what the all-in-one, upholstery, crevice, hard floor, or carpet tool is meant for since everything is clear from their names. These are the main brushes and nozzles that come with backpack vacuums. Yet, if some tools you might need are not included in the pack, you can always buy them optionally. The only thing to remember when buying attachments additionally is that they should be from the same manufacturer to fit the vacuum and to ensure its proper operation.
Did you know?
Advantages of Backpack Vacuums for Home and Commercial Use
- Backpack vacuums ensure a more natural body position of the operator. They save you the trouble of bending all the time while vacuum cleaning your premises, thus, eliminating the risk of back strain and excessive fatigue that might lead to some more serious back problems.
- As a rule, modern backpack vacs are equipped with onboard tool storage keeping all the necessary attachments for cleaning right at hand that is especially important for commercial cleanups of really large premises. Thanks to this very feature, cleaning with a backpack model is not only more convenient but also times faster than with an upright vacuum where you will have to get back to the closet to fetch the necessary attachment.
- Backpack vacuums come with 4-5 accessories for multiple cleaning tasks. Moreover, they usually have long flexible hoses and extension wands that allow you to clean hard-to-reach places like stairs, underneath furniture, or corners effortlessly.
Of course, backpack vacuums also have their disadvantages and you want to be aware of them before choosing this very type of cleaner. The name of a backpack vacuum implies that you will wear it on your back. Although the manufacturers of these appliances try to make them as ergonomic as possible, you can still sweat when wearing these vacs. So pay close attention to the materials the waist belt and straps are made of to ensure the maximum comfortable usage. Another drawback of these appliances is that they aren’t suitable for cleaning small rooms. You simply won’t have enough space for cleaning closets or narrow halls conveniently.
Now, when you know all the pros and cons of vacuum cleaners, it’s up to you to decide whether this appliance will meet your home and commercial cleaning needs.
Some Facts You Didn't Know About Vacuum Cleaners
- There is a Museum of Vacuum Cleaners in St. James, Missouri. It is the first museum of a kind to be ever opened. The idea to open a museum of vacuum cleaners belongs to Tom Gasko. This man has been interested in vacuum cleaners, their designs, and operation principles from his teenage years. He started to collect various models of vacuums and had gathered the collection of more than 600 appliances by the late 2000s. Initially, the museum was aimed at teaching engineers at the factories specializing in the appliance production about the history of vacuum cleaners. Later on, local people also became interested in this museum, so it became public in 2009. You can visit the museum 6 days a week to learn more about professional vacs, models for home use and much more information about the appliances the whole cleaning philosophy of the 20th and 21st centuries is based on.
- Hoover is another word for a vacuum cleaner that became popular in the USA with the appearance of the Hoover company. Its story began in 1907 when Murray Spangler invented a device that not only cleaned the surface but also reduced the amount of dust, one of the strongest allergens, in the air. William Henry Hoover got interested in Spangler’s invention and bought the rights to produce and sell the appliances based on his technology. Nowadays, Hoover is one of the most popular vacuum cleaner manufacturers all over the world that can offer a great range of vacs of numerous types including backpack vacuum cleaners.