Product Comparison: Samson Q1U vs Samson Q2U
- The Samson Q1U seems to be pretty well built and has a nice sleek design.
- This is a great handheld mic. Great quality for the price.
- The quality is better than expected for a USB mic and I am using it for a professional application. I have recommended it to others.
- No drivers, easy to plug in to a front USB connection on the front of your desktop computer instead of digging around in the back to look for the tiny mic phone jack hole.
- Very easy to use. Just plug and play. Decent quality for mid, low pitch.
- It has some weight to it, very sturdy and professional
- Stand is an ideal height on my desk however I had to tighten the mic handle as the mic would cause the handle to tilt downwards, due to weight.
- Solid well-made with nice sound for a USB/XLR microphone and with comfortable lightweight headphones.
- Sounds great, Stand is small and won't work with USB 3.0. Otherwise the quality seems pretty awesome.
- Very high quality build. Substantial qualitative research into the durability of Microphone.
- The Q1U gives amazing fidelity for the price. The mike-software combo should exceed my audio recording needs for many years. Yahweh bless.
- For the price this thing works great. Very clean sound.
- So this is a very good mic for general purpose use. Voice quality is very good, and it doesn't pick up most background noise.
- Its not a bad microphone but for a little more money you can get a way better USB microphone.
- The sound quality isn't all that rich or warm, which is great if that's what you want.
- It is a dynamic microphone so it is not as sensitive as the condenser mics that a lot of people are using now.
- This mic will not pickup background noises, it has to be very close to your mouth the pick up the sound u can put the gain up on a mixer and pick more sound up of course but this mic is for you voice and your voice alone
- Good for what it is - I like the dual XLR and USB connections and it is very easy to set up and use.
- I really love the microphone, it's even got a remote volume control and built in USB and headphone out.
- Great products for my vocal needs I love it. Quality of voice record is very good.I easy can plug it in to my comp and singing and listen in same time through headphones.
- Overall I'm happy with this new mic. The only issues come from the fact that I didn't even receive a pair of the HP20 headphones with my order, meaning I had to get a discount.
- Excellent microphone, but the earphones might as well just go straight in the bin.