Product Comparison: Fifine K670 vs Fifine K669
- It looks really good. It's very simple to set up due to it being a USB mic and it fits on a mounted arm stand.
- All black, very modern, sleek design and is made mostly from high quality brushed metal that gives it a premium feel. It weights just as it might weight.
- The simplicity of the design is what gives it the edge over other microphones as it looks very professional and suits any environment.
- It contains a small, yet very heavy metal base plate which keeps it stabilised to the desk.
- The stand that is provided comes in parts which can be easily assembled to your desired height and is made entirely from metal. Device is light but solid build.
- I am very satisfied with the mike's audio quality, size, ease of use and give it five stars. It's a buy!
- I love its size, and I like the fact that it's black.
- This one might be good for travelling purposes, because of its size and sturdiness.
- If you are looking for something that is foldable down to a small size but is BIG on audio and you are on the go.
- I love the small size so it is easy to use for gaming and YouTube videos.
- The quality of this device is amazing for its price! I highly recommend it.
- Plug and play and doesn’t require any software or drivers to be used. It uses a cardioid pattern and ignoring sounds entirely from the sides and some of the noise from the back.
- The audio is crisp and clear especially if you speak closely to it with a pop filter attached which helps to remove any chance of background noise.
- It goes with the typically hyped high end and a lack of body to the sound reproduction.
- There is very little background noise pic up, but it's still here.
- Amazing feature is due to 1-the mic drowning out noise from anything not in its frontal radius 2-mic sensitivity knob on the front.
- Sensitivity knob is also great when you want to be a certain distance from the mic and be heard.
- Adjusting also effectively drowns out my gf talking usually 10 ft behind me when i desire or includes her when i want her to be heard.
- The volume/gain control on the front. That's really a plus to easily adjust your volume while streaming or recording.
- The mic only features an on-board volume control and the mic attaches directly to the tripod, bad feature.