Product Comparison: HP Active Pen vs Microsoft Surface Pen
- It writes good and the side buttons allow for easy erasing and text selection.
- Works great. I like this product. Recommended.
- It's a pen and it still works!
- If you’re reading this, do not buy this product It does not work!
- Not working well with the HP detachable X2 2 in 1. Poor quality.
- If I had to pick one niggle about the pen it would be with the tip that comes with it.
- Battery life is excellent. Been over 2 months now and still didnt have to change batteries.
- Smooth tip. Weight of the pen is perfect too, feels good in hand.
- Good pen for school use. Works well. Comfortable with clipper on this pen.
- Did not work with my HP Spectre x360. Had to return. The clipper was broken after several days of use.
- The battery runs out a lot faster when I use it to draw or paint with Fresh Paint.