Product Comparison: Adonit Mark vs Adonit Jot Pro 4
- The stylus nib is well made and is made out of carbon fibre style material.
- Works on all my devices and I'm definitely going to get a spare.
- This thing feels of the highest quality metal build with a mat finish and comfortable shape.
- It's got a nice weight to it and works perfectly for creating illustrations on Adobe draw.
- The stylus is very well made and feels comfortable in the hand. Has great nib.
- Very smooth stylus with a good weight. Love it!
- Works perfectly. Great for draw.
- It's high quality stylus for note taking!
- It is unresponsive, it is unpredictable what actually ends up at the screen.
- The pen worked great for about a week before the touch screen started to have difficulty registering it.
- It works very well for clicking on tabs.
- It's well made, heavy and comfortable in the hand.
- Easy to use and good cost compared to others available.
- Really solid aluminum and great quality.
- The stylus has a nice weighty feel in my hand and it has pinpoint accuracy. Great product.
- This stylus pen is accurate, and one advantage of using this is you do not need to press hard for the screen to feel the pen.
- Purchased this for note taking on iPad and / or Pixel 3 phone. In both cases there was a noticeable lag.