Product Comparison: SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 vs SINGER Quantum Stylist 9985
- The machine sews nice stitches.
- The quality of the stitch is fantastic.
- This machine is incredibly easy to use.
- Excellent for quilting. Excellent for clothes.
- So many stitches! A dream machine. Works smoothly.
- It cuts the thread for you when you're done sewing! Just stop and press a button. It cuts the thread and raises the needle, so you can easily remove your fabric.
- It has all the features that I always thought would make the perfect sewing machine.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure, will solve the problem I had when I was sewing formals as a teenager.
- I love this machine, so versatile and so many stitches.
- I love some functions of this machine. The thread cut, the quiet use.
- The stitches are pretty good. It has speed control, so you can adjust how fast it goes.