Product Comparison: SINGER Professional 9100 vs SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960
- So many stitches and so easy to use.
- Easy to operate, looks good, has a wealth of stitches.
- A variety of stitches and functions and the buttonhole attachment is great to use.
- Superb machine. Lots of stitches.
- Very easy to use with a great choice of stitches.
- Threading the upper head and needle is easy.
- Amazing machine, great with quilting and regular sewing.
- Very easy to set up and use, good variety of stitches and light.
- The machine is very sturdy. The tension is right and the threading works perfectly.
- The speed control is helpful.
- It cuts the thread for you when you're done sewing! Just stop and press a button. It cuts the thread and raises the needle, so you can easily remove your fabric.