Product Comparison: Lexar Professional 1667x vs Lexar Professional 2000x
- Works well in A7iii - fast write speeds, well packaged. Great memory card.
- This card is rated for speed is 250 Megabytes per second.
- This card uses UHS-II technology for high-speed performance.
- This card worked great in my canon DSLR it’s high speed performance is a real bonus for any time sensitive situations.
- It works really well with my Sony DSLR camera and the storage capacity is huge.
- Have used these for a long time. Great speeds.
- This was my first time getting a faster memory card and I was impressed by how quickly files can transfer from the card to my mac.
- Speeds and capacity are excellent. Great card.
- Extremely fast and good quality - perfect storage for my Fujifilm X100F.
- This is a great card for 4K video. Great speed class.
- This card seems to work perfectly for 4K movie recording at 400Mbps and also for the in-camera playback of those files.
- I am very impressed with the quality of the card and its performance.
- No problems formatting the card in camera and good trouble free results.
- It is backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities.
- This is a blazingly fast card, it handles my X Pro 2 RAW files, very swiftly indeed.
- I get no buffering issues with shooting bursts.
- This doesn't work with all cameras.