Fast and Effective
It’s Suitable For…
- Prepare cuticle for removal by lifting and pushing it.
- Hold a hand piece at 45° towards a finger so the bit doesn’t touch the nail, otherwise, you may leave scratches on a nail bed.
- Move the drill back and forth for more effective cuticle removal.
SymbolLife Nail Drill Machine
With User in Mind
Learn More About Bits
- Needle-shaped bits are aimed at lifting cuticle and smoothing nail sidewalls.
- Cone-shaped one is used for cuticle removal.
- Three cylindrical tips feature different grit and size, so they can be used for nail bed treatment such as shaping, filing, and buffing.
Pedicure isn’t the only way to take care of your feet. Foot baths will help you relax your feet after a long working day and will keep them healthy.
Choose Your Style
Belle Professional Electric Nail Drill
If you want to keep leg skin smooth and shiny, a women razor is a must-have device.
Alternative to Nail Polish Remover
Perfect for Home Use
What Are the Bits For?
2. White corundum cylinder is your assistant in removing corn calluses and treating thick nails.
3. White corundum cone is necessary for nail filing.
4. Pink chromium grinder will come in handy if you want to shorten or shape your nails.
5. You need felt grinder to polish nail beds. As a rule, this bit is used as the last step of manicure or pedicure procedure before applying nail polish.
Simple Rules to Follow
Rule # 1. Don’t wet your hands/ feet before manicure/ pedicure. Wet skin complicates bits’ rotation, thus, may cause injury.
Rule # 2. If you treated your hands/ feet with any liquid (be it water, nail polish remover or some cream) shortly before the procedure, dry it with a clean cloth or let it air dry.
Rule # 3. Start using a drill at minimal speed and increase it gradually. It will help you get used to the feeling of a bit touching your skin/ nails and understand what speed is the most suitable for you.
Rule # 4. Don’t do manicure on injured hands.
Manicure isn’t the only thing you can do on your own. Decide on one of curling irons represented on the market, and you’ll be able to experiment with your hair every day without leaving your home!
Skyblue Electric Nail Dril
Salon Quality of a Home Drill
For high-quality hair care, you might need a good hair dryer at home.
Clean the Bits Right
The Benefits of Hardware Manicure
- Drill bits remove dead skin without affecting living cells. Thus, there is no chance of injury such as accidental cuts.
- Doing hardware manicure on regular basis, you prevent nail peeling and hangnails appearance. Thus, a manicure is not only a beauty but a health procedure too.
- Having done hardware manicure once, you get neat nails which need repeated treatment two or three weeks later.
What is a Nail DrillNail drill manicure becomes more and more popular these days, and for a good reason. This procedure requires no time-consuming manipulations with scissors and nail nippers. A nail drill is a manicuring machine with a hand piece and replaceable bits. It allows easy and comfortable nails care by applying rotating bits to nails, sidewalls, and cuticles. As a result, you get perfect manicure and pedicure in no time at all! Don't spend a fortune on beauty salons any longer, get a professional grade manicure set to use right at home.
To dry gel nail polish faster, consider getting a nail dryer. And a callus remover will help remove rough skin and calluses off your feet making them look perfectly smooth.
What Features to CompareHow to choose a suitable nail drill? First of all, you should consider the Rotation Speed, measured in RPM (revolution per minute). A broad range of speed settings and a speed control ensure electric nail drill's efficiency and functionality. However, it is not advisable to work at the maximum speed until you get used to the device. As soon as you feel confident operating your nail drill, you can switch it to run at higher speeds safely.
Most manufacturers include auxiliary bits for users to perform a great number of manicuring tasks. If you get such a multifunctional tool, you'll be able to shape and buff nails, remove dead skin and cut cuticle; some bits allow removing calluses and ingrown nails too. The bits may differ in shapes and sizes but you will still recognise what exactly they've been designed for by their look.
Scope of Supply
In addition to the bits, some manufacturers broaden their supply package with some extras like, for example, sanding bands which are helpful when you need to treat artificial nails or remove minor calluses. What you need to remember, though, is that all sanding disks can be used only once and then must be disposed of. A special holder or a cradle can be designed to hold your hand piece when it's not in use. An ergonomic foot pedal enables speed control. An included nail drill carrying case offers convenient storage and transportation of the unit.
Electric nail drills are either mains- or battery-powered. If you are looking for a nail drill that you could carry around and use during a trip, consider buying a rechargeable one. Such drills are more portable and can boast up to 5 hours of wireless use. Yet, if you need an efficient tool to use at home, mains-powered electric nail drill would be the right thing to buy.
1. Emily Schuman Nail Tips from An Expert, Cupcakes and Cashmere. March 10, 2015.
2. How to Give Yourself a Manicure at Home, Paula's Choice Skincare.
3. Manicure, Wikipedia. November 25, 2016.
4. How to Give Yourself a Manicure, wikiHow.
5. Nicole Whitney How to Use an Acrylic Nail Machine Drill, LEAF.
6. Alexandra Tunell THE GREAT CUTICLE DEBATE: TO CUT OR NOT TO CUT? Harper's BAZAAR. October 27, 2014.
7. What Bits to Start With, NAILS Magazine.
8. Rebecca Boneschans How to Shape Your Nails, MORE.
9. How to File Your Nails, wikiHow.
10. Cuticle, Wikipedia. November 25, 2016.