Product Comparison: Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus vs Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus
- This is very easy for my son to use and great size to carry.
- Very light weight but not to the point that it feels fragile.
- Amazing size, comfortable in the hand and nice to use.
- It is easy to carry with you because it does not weigh too much.
- Finally the colour scheme and font type and size is difficult to read: Colours need to reflect light, not absorb it and font sizes should be larger.
- Its size does not allow it to be a highly portable pocket unit but it is not designed for that anyways.
- Great display. Highly recommend.
- The screen display is visible and works but I wish it was brighter.
- It has a nice size display and big tactile buttons. Make sure to read the instructions and play with it otherwise you won't be able to perform certain operations.
- The display is clearer to follow due to the usage of modified symbols and text sizes, and the scrollback feature to grab prior results or formulas is a must-have.
- The calculator is very good for scientific work. I like the large display.
- Calculator with small, low resolution black and white screen and a fraction of processing power of today's phones, music players, tablets etc.
- My only complaint is how hard it is to read the screen in low lighting, but that's expected with the kind of display this product uses.
- This calculator has made my work so much easier. It is a little big in size but does an awesome job and more. Highly recommend it.
- Its memory is also useful for making very precise calculations.
- I think its memory functions are what make it so useful. I may have a few equations that I use all the time during a semester.
- We have not downloaded any apps yet but they look very useful. The amount of ram and archive memory is nice too.
- There is a tiny battery in the calculator. I thought it was a back-up battery in case the main batteries went out but looked a little too small for any kind of real work.