Product Comparison: GoPro Hero5 Black vs GoPro Hero6 Black
GoPro Hero5 Black
GoPro Hero6 Black
- I recommend 100%. In addition its versatility, size, functionality and final quality make it an ideal video camera for adventures, tourism and sports.
- There isn't another camera in the market that comes close to matching its superior picture quality + portability balance. It's light weight and very easy to use.
- The apps/software are easy, seamless, and fun. The camera itself is so freaking small it’s crazy.
- This is a very small camera writing a lot of data to a tiny card and so there will be a lot of expected heat.
- The entire camera is small which is great but they sacrificed a lot to get the camera that small.
- The touch screen is more responsive.
- The touch screen is very responsive and quick.
- Amazing quality. Love the screen on the back, shots are more accurate.
- I got a dud! Out of the box, the screen freezes just when changing camera modes from video to photo, or trying to change camera view, or randomly when toggling through any of the control screens.
- The touch screen is a little annoying, but the photos are great.
- The video was crisp and clear, the new generation of this GoPro is getting better.
- Takes fantastic slow motion video. Image stabilization works very well in canceling small vibrations out.
- This is one incredible machine that is so compact and so useful.
- Everything is better with the Hero6 and it's noticeable right away.
- Stability is amazing and the color is outstanding.
- This thing can shoot 4K in 60fps! Or 1080p in 240fps! This is one incredible machine that is so compact and so useful.
- One issue with these extremely high frame rates is the inability to edit them in most mid range computers.
- Great quality of material.
- Battery Life is fine.
- All of the features of the Hero5 are also found on the Hero6.
- Amazing features.
- Camera footage is phenomenal.