Product Comparison: Google Pixel 2 vs LG G6
- Very good design, impressed with display.
- The LCD screen gets the job done and looks nice.
- The standout feature of this phone has been the screen size.
- The 821 is plenty fast for normal users.
- Last year's good processor.
- If you read reviews, you will see that the processor is not quite as speedy as the Qualcomm 835 that comes with the Samsung S8.
- Wide angle camera lets you take a wider view of the background in your pictures.
- Lag on picture taking. I had the Note 8 and you could instantly take pics. This one seems to have a lot longer shutter time.
- Knock: double tap twice on your screen to turn it on.
- Fingerprint reader is pretty responsive and accurate.
- Micro SD slot for those who need that additional bit of storage space.
- There are a handful of junk apps which are not needed but most can be uninstalled or disabled.
- Power button and fingerprint reader is in the back of the phone which needs some getting used to.
- Battery lasts all day no problem.
- The battery life is good enough to get me through the day with around 20-40%.
- Long battery life and quick charge.
- Biggest let down is the middling battery life.
- The battery life is about average. I list that as a con, because this is a flagship running an 821. It should be better than average.