Product Comparison: Intex Mariner 3 vs Intex Seahawk 4
- Its holding capacity was better than expected.
- We had three large adults in it with plenty of room left over.
- Its posted capacity is 1,050 pounds which is more than adequate for two adults and four kids floating on a lake.
- The 4-person inflatable boat is a lot larger and heavier than I expected.
- The boat is huge and could fit me and my friend.
- The construction is sturdy and the vinyl skin looks thick.
- The boat itself is well constructed.
- Very well constructed and designed.
- The building material is very thick!
- The boat is solid, once inflated and in the water you feel completely safe!
- This has been an amazing purchase. The boat itself is sturdy and easy to inflate / deflate as needed.
- The construction is great. It's super easy to inflate and deflate- takes a little practice to properly deflate.
- On the water, it was super easy to use and row.
- Sturdy and well-constructed appearing. It is amazingly big. Inflates and deflates quickly.
- The oars are sturdy and work great.